Accreditation of personal vehicles
- Submitting an accreditation request for a personal vehicle and drivers
- Schedule for issuing transport passes and drivers' badges
- Collecting transport passes and drivers' badges
- Contact information
Forum participants may obtain accreditation for a personal vehicle free of charge in order to access the Forum venues. More information on the terms and conditions can be found in the personal web office, where requests for personal vehicle accreditation and drivers’ badges can also be submitted.
Accreditation requests will be accepted until 11 October 2021.
Accredited vehicles have the right to access the following locations:
- Pick-up / drop-off zones near Tavricheskiy Palace, the Parliamentary Centre, and the Universe of Water museum (vehicles should not stop for more than 20–30 seconds for pick-up / drop-off)
- Parking areas for accredited vehicles near the Forum venues
- To the first line and the parking area of Pulkovo Airport
- Pick-up / drop-off zones and parking areas at cultural programme event locations
Submitting an accreditation request for a personal vehicle and drivers
The accreditation process for a personal vehicle and drivers consists of three steps, as illustrated below:
Before going to pick up your transport pass and driver badges, we recommend that you first confirm that they are ready to be issued.
Your badge will be activated by a negative PCR test taken at an EAWF 2021 testing centre.
More information on testing procedures will be published in the COVID-19 section closer to the Forum dates.
Please observe the following rules:
Schedule for issuing transport passes and drivers’ badges
Transport passes and drivers’ badges are issued at the Accreditation Centre (pavilion in front of Tavricheskiy Palace, 47, Shpalernaya Ulitsa).
|Accreditation Centre (pavilion in front of Tavricheskiy Palace, 47, Shpalernaya Ulitsa)||6–8 October||10:00–21:00|
Collecting transport passes and drivers’ badges
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be picked up in person by presenting an identity document (passport) or by a third party (an authorized person) by presenting a power of attorney.
Third parties must present the following:
- passport of the third party (authorized person);
- original power of attorney using the prescribed form*;
- driver’s original consent to the processing of personal data**.
* Power of attorney to collect transport passes and accreditation badges for drivers
Example of how to complete the power of attorney to collect transport passes and accreditation badges for drivers
** Driver’s consent to the processing of personal data
For additional information, please contact the Forum information centre: