Information services for participants
The Forum venues (Tavricheskiy Palace, Parliamentary Centre and The Universe of Water museum complex) offer free Internet access.
Network (SSID): EAWF-2021
Broadcasts of Forum events
Online broadcasts of events at the Third Eurasian Women’s Forum will be available in English:
in the ‘Programme’ section of the official Forum website;
on the events page of the Roscongress Foundation website.
An archive of broadcasts will be available in the ‘Programme’ section of the Forum website for three months after the event.
Roscongress Photo Bank
The Roscongress Foundation provides photography services for all business and cultural programme events at the Third Eurasian Women’s Forum. Photographs are published on the Roscongress Photo Bank in real time. Images can be organized by event and date to facilitate easier browsing.
The photographs are available to view and download free of charge in high resolution, and may be freely used with a reference to the Roscongress Foundation.
Information and services points
- Pulkovo Airport
- Moskovsky Rail Terminal
- Tavricheskiy Palace (Ekaterininskiy and Kupolny halls)
- Parliamentary Centre
- The Universe of Water museum complex
Information and services points for participants of the Third Eurasian Women’s Forum provide details on the programme, available services, and navigation through the EAWF 2021, as well as other facilities.
Information and services points at the places of arrival
On 12–14 October, there will be information centres of the city's tourism office in the arrival halls of domestic and international flights at Pulkovo Airport, where participants of the EAWF 2021 will be able to receive details on the latest developments in the city:
- up-to-date information about the Forum (programme and services provided);
- information about St. Petersburg;
- information on urban transport and transport services in EAWF 2021;
- help in choosing restaurants and museums in the city.
Moskovsky Rail Terminal
On 13–15 October in the waiting room of Moskovsky Rail Terminal, there will be an EAWF 2021 information point, where participants will be able to receive details about the Forum:
- information about the Forum;
- information on St. Petersburg's public transport system;
- transport services for Forum participants.
Information and services points at the Forum venues
The Universe of Water museum complex
The following services are available at information and services points at the Forum venues:
- copying and printing of documents;
- recording information onto electronic media;
- mobile device charging;
- lost & found;
- business trip registration.
In addition, several more service stands will be available in Tavricheskiy Palace:
- transport services stand (Kupolny Hall);
- cultural programme stand (Ekaterininskiy Hall);
- theatre ticket and guided tour booking stand (Ekaterininskiy Hall).