Participant and media shuttle buses
This shuttle schedule is accurate as of 6 October 2021.
During the Third Eurasian Women’s Forum, participants and media representatives will be able to take advantage of free shuttle buses running regularly along the following routes:
* Shuttle stops are located at five hotels. The nearest hotels to each stop are in brackets:
- Transport hub No. 1.1 Grand Hotel Europe (Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 St. Petersburg, Radisson Royal Hotel, Corinthia St. Petersburg, Helvetia Hotel)
- Transport hub No. 1.2 Angleterre Hotel (Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg, Hotel Astoria, Domina St. Petersburg, Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg, Petro Palace Hotel, Dashkova Residence)
- Transport hub No. 1.3 Holiday Inn Express St. Petersburg – Sadovaya (Holiday Inn St. Petersburg – Theatre Square, Ambassador Hotel)
- Transport hub No. 1.4 Demetra Art Hotel (Harbor Club Hotel, Grand Hotel Emerald, Hotel Indigo St. Petersburg – Tchaikovskogo, Radisson Sonya Hotel)
- Transport hub No. 1.5 Smolninskaya Hotel (Hotel Tavricheskiy, Hotel Tavricheskaya, Hotel Moscow)
In the event that there is not a direct line between the Forum venue and their hotel, participants and media representatives may board the shuttle bus from a neighboring hotel.