- Accreditation badge
- How to find out if your badge is ready
- PCR testing and badge activation
- Collecting badges
- Prohibited items
An activated accreditation badge is required to enter the third Eurasian Women’s Forum venue.
Accreditation badges are issued to specific individuals. Transfer to third parties is strictly prohibited. Participants must have their badge and identification document (passport) on their person at all times when at the Forum venue.If a badge has been lost or damaged, please visit the Accreditation Centre
A badge is ready to be collected, if:
- the data registered in the personal web office exactly match the data in their identification document (passport);
- a badge photo has been uploaded to the personal web office (colour photograph, 480x640 pixels, JPG or JPEG format; the subject must be facing straight forward in front of a light background, they must not be wearing a head covering, and the face must take up at least 70% of the photo);
- the personal data for accreditation has been processed.
When you go to collect your badge, the accreditation operator will compare the data in your personal web officeagainst the identification document provided. If the data do not match, you will not be able to collect the associated badge the same day. Please review your personal data in your personal web office before collecting your badge.
How to find out if your badge is ready
- Call the Forum information centre
- Call your Roscongress Foundation specialist
PCR testing and badge activation
All EAWF 2021 participants, participants of events at the Forum venue, media representatives, and personnel working at EAWF events must undergo PCR testing for the novel coronavirus COVID-19 to have their badge activated.
In order to access the Forum venues after 08:00 on 13 October PCR testing must be done at the EAWF 2021 testing centre no earlier than 08:00 10 October and no later than 24 hours before your arrival at the Forum venue.
The result will be automatically sent to the Accreditation Centre. You will not need to present a copy of your PCR test results. You may collect your accreditation badge first and then take the test, or vice versa. After receiving a negative PCR test result, your badge will remain active until the end of the Forum.
Plenary session on 14 October
Attendees of the plenary session held on 14 October must undergo an additional PCR test on 13 October starting from 08:00 until 18:00 at a Forum testing centre exclusively.
Detailed information about PCR testing for the Forum and the hours of operation of the EAWF 2021 testing centres will be published in the COVID-19 / PCR testing section of the official website.
Participant badges can be collected in person or by proxy (with a power of attorney) at the Accreditation Centre (Tavricheskiy Palace, 47, Shpalernaya Ulitsa). The participant bag will be provided when the participant badge is issued.
Accreditation Centre hours
|Location||Dates||Hours of operation|
|Pavilion in front of Tavricheskiy Palace, 47, Shpalernaya Ulitsa|
Collecting your badge in person
Badges and participant bags can be collected in person, upon presentation of:
- an identification document matching the data registered in the personal web office;
- an original copy of the consent to processing of personal data form.
Collecting a badge by proxy
Badges and participant bags can be collected by proxy, upon presentation of:
- their passport;
- the original copy of a standard power of attorney form*;
- a list of all participants whose badges are being collected by proxy and a copy of each of their passports;
- an original copy of each participant’s signed consent to processing of personal data form.
* Power of attorney forms:
The power of attorney is not valid unless accompanied by a list of participants, copies of their passports, and the signed consent to the processing of personal data form of each accredited participant. The copies of participants’ passports will be returned after the badges have been issued.
In the interest of avoiding any inconveniences when entering the Forum venue, we recommend that participants leave any objects prohibited from the Forum venue in their places of residence or personal vehicles. List of objects prohibited from the Forum venue will be available closer to the Forum.
For more information, please contact the Forum information centre at: